Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Ski Utah 08



We love Utah!!!The snow is so beautiful !!!Being back at BYU after so long is so much fun. We love to see the mountains in the horizon and we especially love the cold weather too. It's in the 80's back in Weston so we get to use our sweaters!! Jonathan and David prefer snowboarding but Christopher, Emily and I hit the slopes with our skis. This year we had a lot of our friends from the Weston ward join us. So our kids had plenty of friends to hang out with. It was also great to see Jeff, David's brother and his family there as well.

3 comments:

MOLINA 7 said...

Hey nice story. It seems like you had a good time in Utah, but we are not ready for the snow yet...

Carla said...

I love these pics! Do you know how much fun they would be for me to scrapbook???? I love snow pics!

I am a little disappointed...I thought I would see you and Carlos on here! °Ü°

Love ya... let me know if you need my help with your blog, glad to help you out!

Susan said...

yay! glad to see you're blogging again! we miss you guys, hopefully we'll see you this summer. looks like you all had a blast in utah!